We the parishioners of Saint Winifred are a community that strives to give witness to Jesus Christ and embody His presence in the daily lives of those with whom we live. We live our faith with others through full participation in prayer rooted in the Sacred Liturgy of the Universal Roman Catholic Church.
- Reverend Michael Caridi, Administrator
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Daniel Kovacic, Music Minister
- Colette Speca, Director of Faith Formation
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister/ Director of Faith Formation Grade 7 - 12
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Scrip Program is HERE
Fundraising while you shop. Scrip fundraising is a no-selling program that enables families to raise money for St. Winifred Parish. Order Forms are available at the church entrances, at the Rectory or if you CLICK HERE. Order forms along with your check can be dropped off at the Rectory, the Sunday collection basket or in the Rectory mailbox. Orders will be available for pick up the following Saturday.
Welcome Fr. Mike
Starting Monday June 11th Fr. Mike Caridi will be the Administrator of St. Winifred and St. Anne parish. Please click here to read a Letter from Fr. Mike to the parishioners of St. Winifred.
Pray and Wash
Pray and Washes are back. Our first one for the summer will be July 15th. During the 8:30 and 10:30 Mass Youth Ministry will wash your car. Simply drop your car off in the lower parking lot and we will wash it while you attend Mass. Cost is a donation that will benefit the parish youth.