We the parishioners of Saint Winifred are a community that strives to give witness to Jesus Christ and embody His presence in the daily lives of those with whom we live. We live our faith with others through full participation in prayer rooted in the Sacred Liturgy of the Universal Roman Catholic Church.
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
- Reverend Peter Horton, Pastor
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Daniel Kovacic, Music Minister
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister/ Director of Faith Formation Grade 7 - 12
- Colette Speca, Director of Faith Formation
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Scrip Program is HERE
Fundraising while you shop. Scrip fundraising is a no-selling program that enables families to raise money for St. Winifred Parish. Order Forms are available at the church entrances, at the Rectory or if you CLICK HERE. Order forms along with your check can be dropped off at the Rectory, the Sunday collection basket or in the Rectory mailbox. Orders will be available for pick up the following Saturday.
Welcome Daniel Kovacic as St. Winifred's new Music Minister. He will begin his ministry with us on September 9th. . Daniel is coming to us from St. Valentine in Bethel Park. Watch the bulletin and visit the website for more information about Daniel.
If you bought tickets to the Pirate Game on September 24th and would like to travel down to the stadium by bus, a school bus has been rented and will depart St. Winifred lower parking lot at 11:45AM. Please contact the rectory to reserve your seat.