We the parishioners of Saint Winifred are a community that strives to give witness to Jesus Christ and embody His presence in the daily lives of those with whom we live. We live our faith with others through full participation in prayer rooted in the Sacred Liturgy of the Universal Roman Catholic Church.
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
- Reverend Peter Horton, Pastor
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Mary Ann Budd, Faith Formation Pastoral Associate
- Dianne Falvo, Director of Pastoral Music Ministries
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
- Mar 4 2015 10:00 am - Food Pantry
- Mar 4 2015 6:30 pm - Family Catechesis
- Mar 6 2015 9:30 am - Prayer Group
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
St. Winifred Annual Fish Fry
Saint Winifred will be holding their annual Fish Fry starting Ash Wednesday, February 18 and running every Friday in Lent.
For more information and the fish fry menu please click here.
Dinner will be served from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. in Benedict Hall. Take out orders are accepted--call 412-563-1415 during Fish Fry hours.
The annual St. Winifred Men's Retreat will be March 13 - 15 at St. Paul of the Cross Retreat Center. Join fellow Catholic men for a weekend of spiritual renewal. Pamphlets are at the entrances of church. Set some time aside for you and our Father.
Stations of the Cross
EVERY FRIDAY IN LENT AT 7:00 P.M.
We will meditate on the Stations of the Cross using Richard Furey’s version entitled Mary’s Way of the Cross
MARCH 6—Stations “Plus” With reflections by parishioner Steve Geitgey on Pope Francis’ book entitled The Joy of the Gospel.
MARCH 13—Stations “Plus” With reflections by parishioner Steve Geitgey on Pope Francis’ book entitled The Joy of the Gospel.
MARCH 20—Stations of the Cross
MARCH 27—Stations of the Cross