We the parishioners of Saint Winifred are a community that strives to give witness to Jesus Christ and embody His presence in the daily lives of those with whom we live. We live our faith with others through full participation in prayer rooted in the Sacred Liturgy of the Universal Roman Catholic Church.
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
- Reverend Peter Horton, Pastor
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Mary Ann Budd, Faith Formation Pastoral Associate
- Dianne Falvo, Director of Pastoral Music Ministries
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
St. Winifred Annual Fish Fry
Saint Winifred will be holding their annual Fish Fry starting Ash Wednesday, February 18 and running every Friday in Lent.
For more information and the fish fry menu please click here.
Dinner will be served from 4:00 - 7:00 p.m. in Benedict Hall. Take out orders are accepted--call 412-563-1415 during Fish Fry hours.
DAISY CARD PARTY
The Women's Guild will hold a Daisy Card Party and Luncheon on Saturday, April 18 from 12 Noon until 3:00 p.m. in Benedict Hall. Tickets are $12.00 and include lunch. There will also be a 50/50 Raffle and Chinese Auction. Tickets can be purchased at the Rectory. Call Celeste at 412-343-4620 for more information.