We the parishioners of Saint Winifred are a community that strives to give witness to Jesus Christ and embody His presence in the daily lives of those with whom we live. We live our faith with others through full participation in prayer rooted in the Sacred Liturgy of the Universal Roman Catholic Church.
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Scrip Program is HERE
Fundraising while you shop. Scrip fundraising is a no-selling program that enables families to raise money for St. Winifred Parish. Order Forms are available at the church entrances, at the Rectory or if you CLICK HERE. Order forms along with your check can be dropped off at the Rectory, the Sunday collection basket or in the Rectory mailbox. Orders will be available for pick up the following Saturday.
- Reverend Peter Horton, Pastor
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Daniel Kovacic, Music Minister
- Colette Speca, Director of Faith Formation
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister/ Director of Faith Formation Grade 7 - 12
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
This Advent St. Winifred will be holding a parish mission, December 4th - 7th. Each night will be presented by Dr. Maureen Crossen. For more information about Dr. Crossen and the each night theme please click here.
Children's Choir Sign-Up
St. Winifred Music Ministry is excited to announce our opportunity for the children to sing at the Christmas Vigil Mass along with other Masses throughout the year. Please follow the link below to sign-up. Please note the form must be submitted no later than Sunday, November 26, 2017.
CLICK HERE to register.