- Reverend Peter Horton, Pastor
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Daniel Kovacic, Music Minister
- Colette Speca, Director of Faith Formation
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister/ Director of Faith Formation Grade 7 - 12
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Scrip Program is HERE
Fundraising while you shop. Scrip fundraising is a no-selling program that enables families to raise money for St. Winifred Parish. Order Forms are available at the church entrances, at the Rectory or if you CLICK HERE. Order forms along with your check can be dropped off at the Rectory, the Sunday collection basket or in the Rectory mailbox. Orders will be available for pick up the following Saturday.
The Mass times for Christmas this year are as followed
Sunday, December 24th at 5:00 PM
Music at this Mass will be led by the Cherub Choir and Joyful Noise Choir. Prelude begins at 4:45 PM.
Sunday, December 24th at 10:00 PM
One Voice and Parish Instrumentalists will begin our prelude at 9:30 PM.
Monday, December 25th at 10:30 AM
One Voice and the St. Winifred Brass Ensemble will begin the prelude at 10:15 AM.
We hope that you can join us for one of our celebrations of the Solemnity of the Nativity of the Lord.
**The 4th Sunday of Advents Mass will be 23 at 4:30PM and 24th at 8:30AM and 10:30AM**
Christmas and New Years Hours
The Rectory will have shortened hours from Christmas to New Years.
20th Office will close at Noon for at Staff Christmas Party.
22nd Office closes at noon through December 26th
Rectory will open 27th, 28th, 29th from 9- Noon
December 30th - 2nd CLOSED
Regular business hours will resume on January 3rd