4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
- Reverend Peter Horton, Pastor
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Dianne Falvo, Director of Pastoral Music Ministries
- Colette Speca, Director of Faith Formation
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
Scrip Program is HERE
Fundraising while you shop. Scrip fundraising is a no-selling program that enables families to raise money for St. Winifred Parish. Order Forms are available at the church entrances, at the Rectory or if you CLICK HERE. Order forms along with your check can be dropped off at the Rectory, the Sunday collection basket or in the Rectory mailbox. Orders will be available for pick up the following Saturday.
Meet the teens that will be attending this years National Catholic Youth Conference (NCYC) and find out how you can help them by clicking here.
"Praying With Broadway"
St. Winifred's Women's Guild is hosting an enrichment program on Thursday, May 4 (the National Day of Prayer) from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the O'Shea Center.
Father Peter Horton will be the guest speaker.
Please bring a hot 13 x 9 casserole to share complete with serving spoon. Coffee and tea will be provided. Please RSVP by April 27 to Celeste O'Connor at 412-343-4620 or Margaret Weigner at 412-344-8531.