We the parishioners of Saint Winifred are a community that strives to give witness to Jesus Christ and embody His presence in the daily lives of those with whom we live. We live our faith with others through full participation in prayer rooted in the Sacred Liturgy of the Universal Roman Catholic Church.
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
- Reverend Peter Horton, Pastor
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Mary Ann Budd, Faith Formation Pastoral Associate
- Dianne Falvo, Director of Pastoral Music Ministries
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
- May 30 2015 10:00 am - Food Pantry
- May 31 2015 1:00 pm - Spring Tea Party
- Jun 3 2015 10:00 am - Food Pantry
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
St. Winifred's Women's Guild will host a Spring Tea Party on Sunday, May 31 from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. in Benedict Hall. Lunch will be served at 1:00 p.m. The event is free to all members and guests are welcome for $10.00 payable at the door. Wear your pretty spring hat. Prizes will be awarded! RSVP to Joan Franceschi at 412-561-6830.
Vacation Bible School Bug Safari
Come join us on a Bug Safari June 22-26, 2015 9:30AM-11:45AM for a Bug Safari. A week of fun music, stories, crafts, games and snacks! The bug safari is for anyone age 4 through Grade 4!!! Volunteers are of all ages are needed to help out this week. For registration information click here or you can pick one up at all the entrances of the church.
Fr. Dennis Koltz's Silver Jubilee
At the end of May, Fr. Dennis Koltz will be coming to St. Winifred. He will be celebrating his 25th Anniversary of his Ordination to the Priesthood. A special Mass of Thanksgiving will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, June 14th. After Mass, a reception will be held in Benedict Hall. Volunteers are needed to bake cookies for the event. If you plan on attending or would like to bake cookies, please call the Rectory at 412-344-5010.