We the parishioners of Saint Winifred are a community that strives to give witness to Jesus Christ and embody His presence in the daily lives of those with whom we live. We live our faith with others through full participation in prayer rooted in the Sacred Liturgy of the Universal Roman Catholic Church.
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
- Reverend Peter Horton, Pastor
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Dianne Falvo, Director of Pastoral Music Ministries
- Collette Speca, Director of Faith Formation
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Women's Guild of St. Winifred will hold a spaghetti dinner on Saturday, November 14 from 4:00-8:00 p.m. in Benedict Hall. There will be a Chinese Auction and a 50/50 Raffle. Tickets are $10 for adults and $6 for children 12 and under. Tickets will be sold after masses the weekends of October 31 and November 7. You can also purchase one at the Rectory during regular office hours.
The annual Women's Retreat at St. Paul of the Cross Monastery and Retreat Center in South Side of Pittsburgh will be held next weekend October 9 - 11. It is a weekend or a day depending on your schedule of what you need.. . i.e. rest, prayer, fellowship with others, etc. If you are interested or want more information call Katie MIles at 412-207-8866 or 412-508-6070. The theme this year is Called to Grow in Discipleship.