We the parishioners of Saint Winifred are a community that strives to give witness to Jesus Christ and embody His presence in the daily lives of those with whom we live. We live our faith with others through full participation in prayer rooted in the Sacred Liturgy of the Universal Roman Catholic Church.
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
- Reverend Peter Horton, Pastor
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Dianne Falvo, Director of Pastoral Music Ministries
- Collette Speca, Director of Faith Formation
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
INTERFAITH THANKSGIVING SERVICE
Saint Winifred Parish will host the annual Interfaith Thanksgiving Service with our neighboring Castle Shannon Churches. Rev. Richard Merkner from Emmanuel Lutheran Church will deliver the sermon, "Don't Worry: Be Grateful."
Please join us in prayer and celebrate our national holiday as well as our connection as brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ.
Light refreshments will be served following the service.
The annual 'Angel Tree' is once again on display at the back of the church. Please help the families who are in need. Each angel represents a child whose family is registered with the Food Pantry. You can help these families by taking an angel and providing a gift for the child described on the back. Unwrapped gifts are due back in the church by Wednesday, December 9th. Distribution of toys will be on December 12th.