We the parishioners of Saint Winifred are a community that strives to give witness to Jesus Christ and embody His presence in the daily lives of those with whom we live. We live our faith with others through full participation in prayer rooted in the Sacred Liturgy of the Universal Roman Catholic Church.
- Reverend Michael Caridi, Administrator
- Deacon Joe Kosko, Deacon
- Daniel Kovacic, Music Minister
- Colette Speca, Director of Faith Formation
- Dana Mahr, Youth Minister/ Director of Faith Formation Grade 7 - 12
- Georgeanne Cluskey, Early Learning Center Director
- Mary Trageser, Business Manager
- Pat Loughran, Administrative Assistant
- Kathy Adams, Faith Formation Secretary
- Joan Brown, Administrative Assistant
Click here to read the bulletin insert that was in this week bulletin from Bishop Zubik
4:30 PM (Saturday)
Weekday and Holy Day
Saturday ~ 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sunday ~ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Scrip Program is HERE
Fundraising while you shop. Scrip fundraising is a no-selling program that enables families to raise money for St. Winifred Parish. Order Forms are available at the church entrances, at the Rectory or if you CLICK HERE. Order forms along with your check can be dropped off at the Rectory, the Sunday collection basket or in the Rectory mailbox. Orders will be available for pick up the following Saturday.
Save the Date
Come August 18th to celebrate our parish family at our annual parish picnic. we will begin with 4:30 Mass followed by dinner in the lower parking lot. Come for a little or the whole time. All are welcome.
Menu Pasta with Marinara, meatballs, Chicken tenders, mac and cheese and dinner rolls. A-N please bring a salad and O-Z please bring a dessert.